Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I've come to a conclusion. The gene that rules how well you administer guilt like my Jewish grandmother starts out quite recessive. As children, we don't give any guilt. As we become a teenager we can create some guilt, but not real well. As I get older, though, I realize that my grandmother wasn't well learned on how to put one on a guilt trip, her gene had just become more dominant. In fact it became so dominant, no other trait is perceived. Really, though, I have noticed this same gene getting more and more dominant in me. The moment after my wife accused me of being like my Jewish grandmother when I said "What do you think? I'm incompetent??"

Yes, it comes down to this, aside from the religious aspect of Judism, the Jewish trait gene is recessive at birth and slowly gains dominance as you get older....

No comments: