Had a blast this
Halloween. Both of our boys went as knights this year, so it seemed to make sense that we go as King and Queen (I ain't got $#!^ on me). As with every year, one of us stayed home as the other scoured the neighborhood with our troubles for candy. Found some interesting sights. First one was this house that the guy does something major every year. This year was the Gingerbread house. There were a few scary pumkins. But the scariest house in the n
eighborhood was this house. No it's not the yard decor that was so scary, but that big blue letter on the front of the house, that was soooo scary I almost ran away.
Anyhow, we had a good year, the boys got a bag full of candy, though little trouble kept saying "I want two treats" or "three treats". Good counting, at least he never made it to "four treats".
Spent our All Saints day cleaning the decorations up and enjoy a beautiful day. Got the vert out even.
Now we are ready for Thanksgiving.
well, not quite yet.

5 comments:
Awesome costumes! I didn't get dressed up at all, but then again, I don't have young kids. You guys looked great.
I haven't celebrated Halloween since my workplace banned speedos.
Thanks for THAT image, any body got a good fondue fork so I can gouge my eyes out?
And now for your enjoyment, picture the next work party where he shows up in a Speedo, not wearing a speedo as per company policy.
Boss: "Jmpnmark, why in the #!*@ are you naked?"
Jmpnmark: "Speedos were banned."
I could SOOO see him do that.
Post a Comment