About us... a family of four, mom, dad, and the two boys. Mom and dad love cars, and enjoy working on them. Hope to have two good helpers soon, they love cars too.
Well how narrow minded of you. If you were a European then the date would be 11.01.10 which would be (32+16+4+2=54) Happy 54 Day. Furthermore if you were Asian, then the date would be 10.01.11 which would be (32+4+2+1=39) Happy 39 Day.
I so appreciate you clarifying this for my, however since I was posting this in America I thought I would utilize the American number. Also, thank you for the education, I did not realize that the asian number would be 39.
2 comments:
Well how narrow minded of you. If you were a European then the date would be 11.01.10 which would be (32+16+4+2=54) Happy 54 Day. Furthermore if you were Asian, then the date would be 10.01.11 which would be (32+4+2+1=39) Happy 39 Day.
Easy as mud, correct?
I so appreciate you clarifying this for my, however since I was posting this in America I thought I would utilize the American number. Also, thank you for the education, I did not realize that the asian number would be 39.
Post a Comment