Written Inc's theme for this week is parallel. I like the word, because the 'l's are parallel.
On the way from home to one of my favorite places, Arches National Park, I pass these. I am amazed at how massive these wind mills are.
And then when in Arches on that same trip I found these which are by no means massive.
Finally, since another one of my passions is cars, I had to add this, I think it's grill works for the parallel theme.

4 comments:
Oh, NICE angle on the Oldsmobile grill there. Very impressive.
And I put up a couple from the Moab area also -- but no plants in those, so we're quite different.
great photos and puts mine to shame, I really should dig out some oldies, but my cell phone is handy and it's kind of fun going about looking for a quick snap. Great set up for the wind mills, and the flowers, draws you right in, and of course the Olds, what a cool shot that was! I just think this picture taking thing is quite fun! Thanks, Karen
I love that grill!. That grill looks like its smiling back at ya..
That's one lovely Olds! I LOVE automotive design, and am thrilled to see folks who get it so fundamentally.
Wanted to thank you for your lovely comments re. Thematic and your enthusiastic participation. That's exactly why I started this thing, and it pleases me to no end when folks like you - passionate, gifted with a lens, curious about the world around them - dive into the process. This is what it's all about, and I wanted you to know how much I appreciate it!
Post a Comment