Facebook fascinates me. I joined sometime ago and during my early "who do I know on here" phase I found some of my Jr. High friends. Since then (not Jr. High, but meeting up on facebook) we have gotten together a few times. Last weekend was one of these times, for a Halloween party.
Ok, so here is a group of adults, maybe I should use the term mature, no, ok older than 21, yeah, so we have a group of people older than 21 at a Halloween party. What should we do at such a party? Drink a little - check; talk about our kids - check; talk about old times and current relationships - check; and of course go toilet paper the neighbors house - check.
In my search for the great TP picture (the picture here is not the house we did, our job looked pathetic in comparison, I found that on the web) I came across this list of the top eight Halloween Pranks which is an ok list, but my favorite is in the third comment, putting for sale and vote signs in the yard. Anyhow, we had a good time, but it does seem you get a group of friends from Jr. High together and we revert back.
-Mr.

1 comment:
Oh yes reverting back and living life through the eyes of a child is a good way to keep life up and worth waking to every morning. Don't you agree? and TP is kind of pretty, and better than say eggs or other not so nice things that some kids did in my Jr. High days! and were there costumes for everyone as well?
Post a Comment