Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My favorite college team

Living in Salt Lake City, I have always claimed my favorite college teams are University of Utah and whoever is playing Brigham Young University.  On that note, here is a little piece a friend found in USA Today that, for University of Utah fans, is amusing.

3 comments:

carmilevy said...

At least they're singing, right? Even when "our" team loses, it's kinda fun to go along for the ride with them.

Funny how sports can affect the psyche. I'd have it no other way.

Jeff said...

I completely agree with Carmi. It makes no sense, but no less true.

A few years ago, ESPN ran an advertisement showing, for instance, a man wearing a Michigan sweatshirt snuggling on the couch with a girl wearing a Michigan State sweatshirt. Across the screen, it said, "If it weren't for sports, this wouldn't be disgusting." SO SO SO true.

The Gearheads said...

Great ad, Jeff, wish I had seen it. And agreed, soo true.