Wednesday, November 3, 2010

More Yellow

Yeah, just gotta throw in a couple more pics of yellow.  The first because an R8 is simply a work of art.  





The second, I thought this Porsche was an attention grabber.


The third is one of our forum friends, and even though the wheels don't match, I like this generation of the SE-R, the B-15, almost as much as the first generation,

the B-13, which Mrs drives for a daily, that is the subject of my last pictures even though it seems to lack the theme,
and hers is the one on the picture left.

1 comment:

carmilevy said...

I saw my first Audi R8 in person when I was in Toronto last month. Was just walking along a downtown street when one pulled out of a parking spot next to me.

The engine had a deliciously ungodly sound to it, and I'm sure the driver smiled to himself knowing that I had stopped dead on the sidewalk to stare. That care really is special: It has such a presence that few other vehicles do. I LOVE the yellow flourish on this one!