Sunday, November 14, 2010

Water not good

We have been working on our kitchen for a while now, so we have been plenty busy.  That isn't enough for our house, it wants more attention.  Friday morning we were in our basement looking at one of the rooms down there when I noticed the carpet in the room was wet.  A couple weeks ago I was in that same room looking for some stuff and the same area was content being dry, now the carpet is wet.  So this weekend we spent tearing things apart so that we could find out what is causing the problem.  At this moment my conclusion is that when I shut off the water to the sprinkler system it drained out of a check valve nearest this wall and has since gotten into the room and soaked the carpet.  Now we have another project on our list, clean up the mess and fix the walls that have been torn out, I guess the kitchen was getting close enough the house figured it needed to add more work for us.

-Mr

1 comment:

Max Sartin said...

Bummer dude. Sorry to hear that happened.