This weeks Thematic Photo is curves. For curves I give you some of my favorite kind of curves. Mrs and I belong to a local forum. One day I posted that following weekend we would be doing a photo shoot. When you take a group of car people and promise to take pictures of their personal favorite car, you get a lot of cars. We chose to drive up to the top of one of my favorite canyon drives, East Canyon. This first shot has three of my favorite kind of curves, the cars, the road, and the mountains. Keep in mind, you are seeing only a portion of the cars that were there.
This is a Nissan 370Z, the latest generation of the famous Z. Just looks great with the mountains in the background.
I liked this photo because you can see Salt Lake City in the background and the similarities and differences in these two 240SXs.
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh my gosh what awesome cars, but most of all how stunning is that lovely background in the first photo..this should be on the cover of Motor Trend or some other car magazine! Great stuff....
Post a Comment