thinks this would be a good car to own, however the pragmatic part of me is recessive. Here drive these two cars, driving parallel courses, I wonder if they are living parallel lives. I have always like the look of two of the same cars, same color, in a row.
Sunday, October 3, 2010
double - Thematic photo
I saw these two cars, both identical Corollas running in parallel with each other, just another view on an urban highway. As some of you know, and by the name of the blog it should be clear, We find cars interesting. We enjoy driving, looking at, and experiencing them. We even enjoy working on them from time to time. Some people look at cars as mere transportation (a concept I have yet to understand), with this in mind there are cars built for these people. The Corolla for the most part is one of those cars. Simple, basic, inexpensive (relative to more upscale models), and gets good gas mileage. The pragmatic part of me
thinks this would be a good car to own, however the pragmatic part of me is recessive. Here drive these two cars, driving parallel courses, I wonder if they are living parallel lives. I have always like the look of two of the same cars, same color, in a row.
thinks this would be a good car to own, however the pragmatic part of me is recessive. Here drive these two cars, driving parallel courses, I wonder if they are living parallel lives. I have always like the look of two of the same cars, same color, in a row.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hopefully all cars drive parallel to each other. If not, bu definition, they will share the same point at the same time. Only in science fiction can you do that and not kill someone.
Great picture!
Maybe they're in a caravan!
Seriously, I love this take on parallel, and I'm glad it was two white Corollas (built just up the road from my 'burg, too!) because you've reinforced my long-held belief that interesting stuff can be found anywhere. It doesn't have to be two Corvette ZR-1s or Porsche 911 GT3s.
I'll be keeping my eyes open next time we're on a road trip. Cool stuff is everywhere, as you've proven here.
Post a Comment