The thematic photo of the week is "Savor". For me the thing I savor the most is time. Unfortunately I can't get a picture of time, but instead I submit how I like to savor my time. Most of all I like to savor my time with Mrs. Gearhead and our troubles.
Time spent camping with friends.
And time just relaxing and enjoying the world around us.


11 comments:
"Our troubles"? meaning the two boys? lol... Nice interpretation for savor!. Savor that time for years to come.
Looks like you guys had fun.
And, believe it or not, my word verification is once again "fords"!!! That's the second time this has happened. Once on Max's site and now here. Are you a Ford fanatic like he is? If so, google is SO onto your family.....
Ah... I agree Mr G - time is the most precious thing of all
Nice shots :)
Lovely family, and once again great photos of being out and about!
Nice, I thought of time when I was debating on the theme but didn't come up with a way to portray the concept. You handled it well.
That last shot is especially pretty.
A good moment to savor indeed. Love that last photo, with the golden clouds.
Kalei's Best Friend, yeah, that would be my boys, they are good at finding trouble. lol. I try to savor each year as it comes and passes with them.
Writer.
Yeah I am a bit of a Ford fan, I have a Mercury Cougar and a Ford F350. Google's watching us.
Thank you all for your comments, that last photo was taken over my house looking east as the sun was setting in the west. Some days the colors are just fantastic.
Great idea! Time to savour! And in the spirit of Halloween, I'm going to savour chocolate, and candy...andn chocolate, and candy...
Beautiful pictures!
Ah yes, this warms my heart. The older I get, the more I realize how precious time is. It's so ephemeral, so fleeting, and so priceless, that it's up to us to hold onto it as best we can and use it wisely.
It's inspiring to see how well you all internalize this life lesson.
Post a Comment