
Our lives revolve around those things electric more than we can imagine. The diesel electric train is an amazing piece of machinery, they haul so much of that which we have in our lives.
There is a definite appreciation for the enormous size of these that give us an alternative and clean source of electricity.
-Mr.

5 comments:
Nice pictures, Mr. That one of the tree is great.
I had no idea at all that trains were even partially electric nowadays. I love learning new things ;) The wind turbines look impressive indeed.
Great pictures, especially the cool angle on the outdoor light and I knew someone would come up with your last two sooner or later...people seem to take pictures of them all the time. They such a graceful movement! Very nicely done!
I tore myself away from the wind turbine pic just long enough to leave a comment. You always blow me away with your ability to see the familiar from an unfamiliar, captivating perspective. Coolness.
Carmi, I would like to thank you for such a kind compliment, unfortunately I cannot take credit for this one. Mrs had the camera in her hand at this time, but I must agree it is captivating. And she is very gracious for your comment.
-Mr
Post a Comment