
Well, we got more done on the kitchen... It is getting so close we can
taste it. The island is put together and the wall built. Here are the latest pics, all we are waiting on is the plumber to come and plumb a sink, then we get the counters measured. Two weeks later, we'll be eating it up.
Also, I was on my way home from work and the sunset looked so good I HAD to get pics, please excuse the phone pic quality, it really doesn't do it justice.
-Mr.
3 comments:
Wow, the kitchen is looking good! and the photos from you cell are perfect, great capture of color...outstanding sunset!
Looking good! Looks like the kitchen is all but done. But then again I know that in remodels, looks can be deceiving. Either way, it's looking great!
Glad you got some pics of that sunset. I didn't have a camera with me, and by the time I got home, it wasn't as glorious.
Post a Comment