Sunday, November 21, 2010

SNOW.

Started snowing yesterday at around five, I always love the first snow, wish I had time last night to go out and play in it, empty parking lots rule. We got about 9 1/2 inches at our house, here's what it looks like.








4 comments:

A Paperback Writer said...

Nine inches, huh? I had about 7 or 8 -ish, but it's settling and melting now.

The Gearheads said...

Ours is melting off too now.

Max Sartin said...

I got about 6 inches, but you're 185 feet higher than I am. Not that really matters, since Writer got less snow that you and she's 90 feet higher than you guys. Anyway - I agree, as much as I hate winter, I love the first good snow.

21 Wits said...

Oh I love the sky and billowing clouds in your second picture. The snow is pretty to look at but I really hate dealing with it any more....give me the beach...even a cloudy day at the beach!