Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Such the sunrise and other random pictures.

This is a group of random pictures I have taken recently.  First set, when I walked out yesterday morning the sunrise was magnificent so I had to get some shots, I have been carrying around my point and shoot camera lately since the D-SLR is big and bulky, but then decided I wanted comparison shots.  Pictures 1 through 4 are with the point and shoot, pictures 5 and 6 are with the D-SLR and then 7 and 8 are with the point and shoot and 9 and 10 are with the D-SLR.  See if you can tell the difference, I did try to match aperture and shutter speed.

The next pictures are of a wall on my way to work, apparently somebody drove into this wall, I am still trying to figure out how, if you look at the first picture you will see that hole is nowhere near any intersection or driveway or anything.  There is nothing across the street they could have come out of, so I am confused, but at least the owners of the house took advantage of the damage and now have a nice little holiday scene set out.

I thought the Volvo XC-90 did a very creative parking job.  I am used to seeing jacked up pickups and SUVs doing this, but not so much your mild mannered nice new Volvo.













No comments: