What was it with the "e" on the end of everything.
Anyhow, to segue from Max's posts "what were they looking at" and "derelict building" here are some shots I took out there. Click on any of them to enlarge
The purpose of this stop was to get pictures of Mrs' SE-R with an interesting background. I like the way this picture looks, with the horizon line of the shore lining up with the line on the buiding, almost makes it look like the shoreline is part of the building
Here is a picture of the same perspective only sans car.
I really like the way this picture of the train car looked.
It was disappointing to Mrs to find this train was not going to go to paradise.
All of these shots were taken April of 2009, it is interesting to compare the walls of these next two shots to photos Max posted in his "what were they looking at" post, you have to take a moment to figure out the perspective, but once you do you can see a lot of painting has happened in that time.
These are just some other shots I like of the area, enjoy.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Amazing....this place is really photo worthy...the Mrs. Car looks so powerful over the building site...how you shot it....and the train isn't going to paradise? Too bad, cuz until I saw the floor of it...it appeared like you could hop on and have some what of a ride! You and Max took some great shots....you were lucky to happen on to the place! Thanks for sharing your portion...it's funny comparing which pixs should out to you both!
I wish I'd had your pictures with me when I went there, then I could have shot things at the same perspective for easier comparison.
I so need to drive out and see this stuff.
I like the traincar pics. Very nice.
Post a Comment