Friday, December 24, 2010

Favorite pics pt1

Yeah, the kitchen has had us so busy that I have not had time to join in the favorites TP.

Gonna start this off with our trip to Puerto Vallarta.  This is one of two vacations that have brought together two families, mine and Mrs, all for five days.  This trip included me, Mrs, big trouble and little trouble, both of my brothers, my oldest brother's wife and daughter, and then Mrs mom, two sisters, brother, his wife and daughter.  All this made for some interesting dynamics.  We will do one like this again.

This is of me and little trouble, and Max and big trouble, nothing like the beach in November. I didn't mention, we did this over Thanksgiving holiday.



This is me and Little Trouble



This is a big trouble hanging out with his uncle, Mrs brother, learning how a tripod works.



I like the way this ship looks across the water in this one



Here is big trouble wearing Mrs sunglasses.



While there we got this drink, the last group of shots of it. It was more about the show than the actual drink on this one, but I like the way the flame looks.




5 comments:

Max Sartin said...

Hey, some of those pictures look a lot like mine. Hmmm, could that be because we were both on the same vacation and both have an eye for good pictures?
Nah.

The Gearheads said...

Naaa couldn't be that.

21 Wits said...

These are really great photos! Thanks!

carmilevy said...

I want to hang around all of you so I can learn how you capture the spirit of a vacation in two dimensions. These are far more than pictures. They're stories.

The Gearheads said...

Ok, so you will join us on our next vacation. We'll let you know when and what...